Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Before heading to the Village to go trick- or-treating we took a few photos.  Luckily with Halloween on a Saturday, we weren't rushing quite as much as previous years,  so I took quite a few pictures.  One-hundred-and-two to be exact.  So here's just a few (okay so more than just a few) of Lorelei's 1st and Kelsea's 4th Halloween.
First it was pictures of Princess Belle
Our little diva
and always a princess 

Then we brought our little bee out, so that we could compare the photos to Kelsea's first Halloween.
Peek-a-boo, I see you.
Maybe I can just crawl away from this craziness...
And Kelsea's first Halloween, three years ago.

And three years later loving her own baby bee
Here's Lorelei in her "real" costume.  The one she wore trick or treating (and one that is not her big sisters).
Mom, I'm really not enjoying this thing on my head. 

Won't someone help me out here?
Ok, so I guess we think the pig hat is a whole lot cuter than she does
And some with the parents
Lorelei is under there somewhere...I think
Hope your Halloween was a treat just as ours was!

4 comments:

J.J. Killins said...

love those! fisher is SO wearing alla's costumes, right up til last year's - we won't force him to be sleeping beauty:)

Cathy Bolander said...

HIlarious! that she didn't like being a piggy & kept disappearing further in to the costume. Very diva pretty princess.

Megan said...

That is one gorgeous Belle and the cutest little piggy ever!

Sara said...

I love these. The diva pic is my favorite. Need to get together soon.