Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1.  If you want to LOL go see Hangover.

2.  On our staycation, we enjoyed a quiet morning reading the Sunday paper and sipping coffee (that's actually still hot).

3. It was eerily quiet all weekend without the girls.  Were we bored a lot before they were born?

4.  I did get to read three magazines this weekend, while basking in the sun (with a large brim hat, sunglasses and spf 85).

5.  Our iMacs arrived Saturday.  Wallis was nice enough to get them all set up for us (while I did #4).  Ok, so the 24 inch monitor might be a bit excessive, but OMG the picture is amazing!  

6.  Lorelei is now officially done with her harness.  All measurements came back completely normal!  Hallelujah!

7.  I wish my friend was still here to take these 5 month photos of Lorelei this weekend.  It may take me a few tries to get one I love of Lorelei as much as these.    
8.  I think this may have been the beginning of their friendship.
9. Thanks Steve & Jennie for babysitting Friday night so that Wallis and I could overindulge ourselves at Chez Melange.

10.  And we are very grateful to Grandma & Grandpa for taking the girls so that Wallis and I could have some time for us.

7 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

I can't wait to see how Lorelei's 5 month photos turn out.

Megan said...

I'm glad you had a nice quiet weekend with just the two of you. I can't wait to see her 5 month picture either. I am sure it will turn out wonderfully.

J.J. Killins said...

sounds like a LOVLEY weekend. wish i could be there for the 5 month shots, too. that one with alla's hand is just precious, i don't remember it. oh! time passes too quickly::)

Mike and Lindsay said...

Hi Katie...I cannot believe those pictures. Where in the world did you get that cute white sailor outfit and hat? I have to get that for little Winter...it is adorable!!! Your girls are too cute for words!!! XOXO

Mike and Lindsay said...

One more thing...I had to laugh...I cannot tell you how many times I end up going back and microwaving my coffee in the morning because it has gotten cold! Glad you enjoyed a hot cup all at once :)

erin said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! Brent and I have asked ourselves that very question: "how bored were we?!"

J.J. Killins said...

LOVE the new banner! good job!