Sunday, July 12, 2009

In a Decade

we have lived in three states, two apartments and three homes
we adopted Jordan, bought Reilly, fostered numerous kittens and dogs, and rescued Emily
we changed jobs 6 times (most of those being yours)
we said goodbye to some loved ones
we had two beautiful girls.

Feels like a lifetime ago that we got married and yet somehow it still feels like it was yesterday. 

What a wonderful life we have built together!  I am so thankful to be married to someone who understands me, knows me, and loves me just the same.

Happy Anniversary hon.  I love you more than I thought I ever could.  To many more decades...


6 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

Congratulations! You guys looked so young on your wedding day. I hope you had a wonderful anniversary weekend.

Shelly said...

Congratulations!!! 10 years is such a milestone. I hope you did something AMAZING to celebrate!

Megan said...

I hope you weekend was just as wonderful as it sounded. Sleeping in is always good! Happy 10th. We miss you.

J.J. Killins said...

thought about you guys all day friday. congrats:)

Sara said...

Loved the wedding pics. Congratulations.

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary! 10 years is amazing!