Saturday, May 16, 2009

Three Months

At three months, you are one happy baby, despite the fact you have started to teethe (already). You are trying hard to get your fist into your mouth, but it just doesn't seem to fit. You are eating 6-7 times a day, and more often than not you are sleeping 8-9 hours at night. We thank you for this. You love your swing and play gym, but you mostly love to be held and talked to. Your smile just melts my heart little one. It is hard to believe that you've been in our lives for three months now.

4 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

Happy 3 Months baby girl! That 1st photo makes me giggle. It's almost like she is saying cheese. Very cute!

Megan said...

BEAUTIFUL! She is so sweet. I can't believe how fast those three months have gone by. I can't wait to meet that little one.

J.J. Killins said...

OH WOW. she is gorgeous. so lovely those pics. i want to hold her:)

Anonymous said...

Katie,

Your girls are beautiful! Congrats to you -- I've been meaning to write since I saw your message on my blog. Your Christmas card came back to us this year after about 2 months, so we need updated contact info on you all.

Take care,
Stefanie Bachmann