Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. I turned thirty-two on Mother's Day.
2. My amazing family made me feel special all weekend long.
Me and my girls.
Grandma and her girls.
3. Wallis and the girls took me to Roadrunner Sports to get fitted for a new pair of running shoes. I had never done that before and I was quite impressed with the whole ordeal. I ended up with a brand that I had never bought or even tried on before. I'm sure these are going to make me run faster, don't you think?!
4. We also walked to one of my favorite furnishing stores, Le Garage to purchase this pretty new phone table. I'm just waiting for this to arrive to make our "junk" area complete.
5. I got these sweet gifts for Mother's Day. Thanks hons they are perfect.
6. I especially love this homemade one.
7. Pretty new placemats and napkins to set the table with. Thanks Mom and Dad!
8. I'm wearing this new top today. Thanks Steve and Jennie, I love it!

9. I also got new dish towels, a headband, a necklace, earrings, panties and yummy smelling bath products from my girlfriends. This friend got me a beautiful pair of earrings from this great etsy shop! Thank you friends!

10. So what I'm trying to say is thank you ALL for the gifts, phone calls, e-mails & cards wishing me a special birthday and mother's day. It truly was a wonderful day and I feel so blessed to have all of you in my life!

5 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

I'm glad you had such a wonderful weekend. Those placemats look just like the ones I just got for Mother's Day.

J.J. Killins said...

what a great mother's day/birthday weekend! i got fitted for shoes at village runner years ago and STILL wear the exact same shoe, i just order the same kind time after time. they are PERFECT! love that top - it's super cute!

J.J. Killins said...

oh - why didn't you show a picture of your new panties, LOL!

Sara said...

I love the picture of you and your girls, and am still loving your new hair.

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend with your family.