Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. On Sunday we started the day with our first family run. Yep all four of us! So glad we decided to get the double jogger!

2. We then headed to my parents for some swimming and BBQ! This was Lorelei's first reaction to the water.
3. She was much happier with her Mama.
4. On Memorial Day we went on another family run that was almost 6 miles (and yes Wallis pushed the jogger)! I'm still in shock I made it home.

5. After the long run we headed to South Coast Plaza to hit the big Nordstroms sale (big mistake) and for Kelsea to ride the Merry-Go-Round. Amongst the CRAZINESS I was able to find a pair of work pants. I now have 3 pairs of pants that I can wear to work. I will be wearing a lot of skirts and dresses this summer.

6. Speaking of back to work, this is my last week of maternity leave. I work from home the first two weeks in June, and then it's back in the office I go. I'm still in denial that I have to back to work, and that Lorelei has to go to daycare. Sigh.

7. If only this wonderful bill would hurry up and pass (or at least before Lorelei turns one)!

8. The good news is that a spot at daycare opened up for Lorelei just in time (June 8th) and in Ms Aricka's room-- my most favorite caregiver!

9. Kelsea is very excited about seeing Up. Trying to decide if we should go opening weekend or not...

10. Tickets to Mary Poppins just went on sale. The show runs from Nov-Jan, so I think we are going to get tickets as one of Kelsea's Christmas gifts. She will be so thrilled to watch her favorite movie LIVE!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I am so jealous you will be seeing Mary Poppins live. The girls would love it. Yay for the runs! And is it me or does every baby have that same crying face when they are with Wally? I think I have a picture of Jamie like that. Just kidding Wally!

Cathy Bolander said...

Good job on the runs. I can't believe our maternity leave is attending next week & I too will be wearing dresses pretty often. You look great by the way.

J.J. Killins said...

i know we're getting mary poppins here, too, i'll have to check on the dates - xmas gift would be a great idea!

i think we'll wait a few weeks on UP b/c alla doesn't know it starts tomorrow. our weekend is already pretty full. but who knows - maybe an after dinner showing!

Jennifer said...

Yay for a spot in Aricka and Carolyn's room! Sad that you maternity leave is almost over, though.

I wish I could wear dresses to work!