Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. First night on my own with "the girls". Hopefully they will all be on their best behavior! HA!

2. A special thanks to Jennifer who brought dinner over last week. It was delicious--MUST get the recipes (including those amazing brownies)! And another thanks to Erin who brought dinner over so that we wouldn't starve tonight while Wallis is in D.C.

3. Jimmy meet Lorelei.

Do you mind if she sucks on your face for a while?
4. A few of Kelsea at ballet (taken through a viewing glass).
Kelsea's interpretation of
this. Close huh? Oh how it makes me laugh!
A couple pics after class5. Poor Melissa. Is it mean of me to find this funny?

6. Lorelei grunts in her sleep...loudly.

7. Lorelei has given us the gift of sleep for her two week birthday. We got a 4 hour stretch of sleep at night for two nights in a row. We are hoping this is a continuous trend.

8. At the doctors yesterday we found out she has gained 1 pound and has grown 1.5 inches since birth !

9. Here's a few from her two week "photo shoot".
I think this is how she felt about the entire ordeal
10. Especially since she pooped, peed and spit up during it. Pretty impressive huh?

5 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

Very sweet photos. It looks like her belly cord fell off...does she have an outty? Those photos of her sucking on Jimmy's face still crack me up. And dumping Melissa made you laugh...I was crying. I'm actually watching it right now. I just finished so I'm glad I didn't check your blog until right now. Meanie!

Megan said...

I love that Lorelei is sucking on Jimmy's face. That is so so funny. I also love her big belly. I just want to kiss it! I would bring you supper while Wally is gone if you lived closer to us (hint hint)!

J.J. Killins said...

such KELSEA faces that lorelei is making!! how'd it go last night?

Sara said...

Loved this post!!!! I needed that smile.

Jennifer said...

I love the pictures! You and Cathy are making me feel bad about being behind on my blog. And of course you can have the recipes. :-)