Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. Another sad week for radio in Los Angeles. KLSX dropped their talk radio format (home of Adam Carolla and the Heidi, Frosty & Frank shows) to change to a Top 40 format. Ugh--just what we need more Britney and Justin! Wallis is really bummed. I'm down to one radio station...KCRW (public radio). But there's only so much I can listen to on how terrible our economy is doing.

2. $300M NASA satellite had launch failure last night. It's just money, right?

3. Kelsea is still enamored with her baby sister. She runs right upstairs every morning to see her. Wallis brought Lorelei to school with Kelsea yesterday, and she kept telling all her friends and teachers, "this is my baby sister Lorelei, isn't she pretty?"

4. While snuggling in our bed this morning Kelsea mentioned "when I get bigger and taller and these start to grow (pointing to her breasts..which she calls buttons) I'm going to help feed my baby sister." Uh, okay hon.

5. Need to get Wallis and Kelsea doing the potty dance on video. (Huggies Pull-Ups commerical for all you non-parents out there.) Every time it comes on Kelsea must join in on the fun. Me, not so much.

6. Kelsea had her first ballet class last Thursday. Since I was at the doctors with Lorelei I didn't get to watch. Here's a few photos of Kelsea showing me what she learned in her first class.
Thanks Grandma for getting Kelsea this adorable outfit. 7. Lorelei had her first bath on Saturday. Big sister was a big help. Here's a few pics of one of Lorelei's first "firsts"

8. Another first.
9. This one also likes to be swaddled.
10. James Partrick Bolander entered the world yesterday. The Laughreys can't wait to meet you Jimmy! Congratulations Rick & Cathy!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Please put that video on here. I would pay good money to see that! You tell Kelsea she needs to keep her "button" in her shirt for a long long long time!

Cathy Bolander said...

Lorelei & Kelsea both looked like they enjoyed bath time. And Kelsea I love your ballet outfit.

Janelle Anderson said...

Congrats! We too have a little new one that was born on Feb 9th. It's so amazing to have another newborn in the house...the faces, noises, squeaks and stretches...I love it! Hope you are too!

J.J. Killins said...

how are you guys ever going to meet up with the bolanders with your NEW BABIES! miss you.