Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. I HEART Daylight Savings!

2. Birth announcements are almost all made. Only problem is I can't decide which photo to order!

3. Tonight is Kelsea's third night in her big girl bed. Seven more and the Laughrey's will be heading to Disneyland. Yes we bribe our child with trips to Disneyland...worked with potty training at least.

4. Wallis leaves Friday for a week of "war gaming" in Vegas. Sounds like an excuse to go play video games and get a full 7 nights worth of sleep if you ask me.

5. Lorelei is in need of this already. You have no idea how much I want to pick at some of those whities!

6. 19 down, 14 to go (pounds that is). At least Kelsea is no longer asking me if her baby brother is in my belly.

7. I'm going back to Yoga class tomorrow (to hopefully help with those last 14).

8. We broke down and bought one of these this weekend. Now Wallis and I will be able to run together when Lorelei gets old enough. Or better yet, Wallis can take the girls and I can sit in a quiet house for a few minutes.

9. My baby turned three weeks old yesterday...and in six days she will be one month old...sigh
10. Here's a few that Wallis took of me with my youngest baby girl.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Love the mama pictures. And we used the disneyland bribe lots when we lived there. I would still love to use it since Jacob's new love is Mickey! Go Kelsea!!

Cathy Bolander said...

HAPPY 3 WEEKS. I LOVE THE MAMA & LORELEI PICTURES BUT MY FAVORITE IS THE ONE OF YOU HOLDING HER FEET. GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE THAT SAME PHOTO.

J.J. Killins said...

what great mama pics! oh my three weeks already! happy one friend:)

Shelly said...

Great pictures!!! She is such a cutie. I can't believe she's 3 weeks old already. And Kelsea seems like a fabulous big sister. Way to go Kelsea!!

Jennifer said...

What great pictures! It is amazing how much she looks like you--I was noticing that in the picture of Lorelei and Jimmy at work also.

Jennifer said...

And you are going to LOVE your BoB. Did you get the Revolution? The picture wouldn't show on my computer.