Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. This is what my belly looked like at 22 weeks with Kelsea:
This is what I look like with her sister at 22 weeks (who will hopefully have a name soon). Ok so you're right Cathy, I'm bigger this time around, but still small (if I may do say so myself)! (-:
2. My official due date is Feb 8th, but my ultrasounds are measuring me later than that (~12th). The good news is my doctor said I could go two weeks past my due date if needed. My goal is to go into labor naturally and not get induced this time...we'll see how that birth plan works out....

3. Kelsea has gone two straight months of only wearing dresses or skirts. Gosh I'll be sad if she doesn't wear any of those cute pant outfits that I bought her for this fall/winter. Although with it being 80 degrees at the beach this week, I'm not sure I need to worry about her needing to wear pants anytime soon!

4. Per a request from Aunt Julie, here's a picture of our "firstborn" Jordan. Kelsea just finished explaining to Ju-Ju that he needed to look at Mommy and say cheese. Don't worry no animals were harmed in the taking of this photo.
5. Kelsea is very excited about her friend Alla coming to stay. She told me they were going to sleep next to each other in the same bed and play games all night! Ha!

6. Thanks to my friend Jen, who suggested going to Tanaka Farms, in Irvine, CA for pumpkin picking! Who knew that there was a REAL pumpkin patch this close to LA? In the spring, they have pick your own strawberries, and in the summer it's watermelon. We might have to visit again!

7. We were a little concerned when after finding our way through the corn maze Kelsea was already rubbing her eyes. Oh please let there be no meltdowns!
8. But after a ride in the wagon, she perked right up.
9. Her favorite part of the trip was the petting zoo. She was especially fond of the baby goats, but she made sure to say hello to all of the animals.
10. And after all that we didn't even pick out a pumpkin (she wanted the four inch baby pumpkin instead)! And I came home with a container full of yummy homemade pumpkin seeds!

4 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

Poor Ju-Ju doesn't look so happy in that photo. And I LOVE the b/w photo of Kelsea with grandma. Very cute & should definitely be displayed on a wall.

Shelly said...

She looks so old with that headband in her hair! Or is it that her hair is straighter? I don't know, but she looks older all of a sudden! Cute belly shots!!

Jennifer said...

You're still a lot smaller than I was with either of my boys... I'm glad you enjoyed Tanaka Farms!

J.J. said...

look at her wearing a headband! seriously if i'd known that i wouldn't have worked so hard on the ponies and headband myself! ha:) oh and i'm typing this on my NEW computer, yes i am.