Sunday, October 26, 2008

Round One - Veterans Park

We were blessed to have friends visiting last week (actually it was almost two weeks ago).

The first to arrive were the Stahrs from Colorado. Since it was a Federal Holiday (shout out to Columbus) Kelsea and I took a walk to Veterans Park to meet up with this beautiful family. Felt like they had never left CA...
You want me to push you Mazie?
Hard to believe this little guy was just 4 mos old when they left...

and now he's walking, dancing, climbing and chasing after the birds!The girls especially had fun on this running contraption
And in case you couldn't tell from the previous picture, Kelsea had a ball!And it looks like Jamie & Mazie did too!
Besides swinging (of course) Kelsea is a fan of twirling on this
Just watching her made me nauseated
Thanks for a lovely afternoon at the park Stahrs--we miss you!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I can't believe that was two weeks ago already. We had lots of fun and miss you all very much. Next reunion is here!

J.J. said...

i can't wait for the next reunion!

Jennifer said...

I am VERY familiar with that park! I have spent part of my weekend there for the past two years. :-) Great pictures!