Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. Anyone tried the new Google Chrome search engine yet? I'm not sold on it yet, still trying to figure out the settings.

2. We went to two fundraising pancake breakfasts (Lions Club & Torrance HS Athletics) this past weekend. Luckily I don't get on the doctor's scale for a couple more weeks!

3. My favorite band from high school is releasing their new CD next week!

4. We had a very productive weekend! Cleared out a lot of space in our storage/toy closet to accommodate more kid/baby "stuff", and cleaned out our guest room closet (future home of Kelsea's enormous wardrobe). Cross those two items off my list!

5. Despite the power lines and apartment buildings, Kelsea and I got a nice view of the sun setting while we ate dinner last week. Not such a bad way to end the day.
6. Since I don't think I've ever posted any photos of our "trial" kids (sorry we still love you guys!)
Reilly, age 9
Emily, Age 4
7. Two weeks from tomorrow the Stahrs and the Killins will be here! And we're going to Disneyland! (-:

8. Oh Boy! My girlfriend Cathy found out yesterday she's having another boy! Between her three sons, the Vuoso boys, and Alissa's baby due next month, my girls are going to have an entire crew to pick from! (25-30 years from now when they are allowed to date and get married, of course).

9. Kelsea napped in this on Sunday (there was no way of persuading her out of it). I can't believe she slept two hours in that thing.
In case you can't tell who or what that thing was ....10. I've had my eye on these headboards for a while and was excited to see them get marked down to 50% off! We ordered two of them yesterday for Kelsea's new room and they are being delivered on Saturday! I was thinking it would take 4-6 weeks not 4-6 days!

8 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

Wow you started your blog on Sunday. It really was a productive weekend. Nice to see your dogs on the blog. I guess I should try to include my 2nd class citizens.

Megan said...

I love those head boards and they would look great in your house. I can't wait to see what you do with them. We are so excited about Disneyland around here. I think at least one of the girls brings it up every day! Can't wait to see you.

J.J. said...

ooh i love the headboards...perfect for your house! two weeks from today we will be at disneyland!!!

Ang said...

REILLY! Oh my gosh, it's so good to see him! Henry would love to see his buddy again...

Sara said...

Love the head board and peed my pants at her sleeping in the life jacket. Hysterical. Sorry we will be missing the Disney trip and the Stahrs and Killins, as we would have loved to gone with all of you.

erin said...

Man, we can't get Sarah to wear a life vest...much less sleep in one!

Love those headboards!

Unknown said...

What happened to Jordan's photo? Sky and Missy asked me to issue a formal protest.
Love the new photos of Kelsea.

Samantha said...

Katie, I think Caroline and Kelsey would be great friends. :)