Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1.  I heart Daylight Light Savings time!   Maybe with that extra hour of daylight I'll start running again, or watch Kelsea ride her bike, or play hopscotch, or do a load of laundry, or a little gardening...oh, the possibilities are endless!

2.  Kelsea sporting her new hat (and press-on princess fingernails) from Auntie Kelly.
3. I was informed today that Lorelei will be moving into the pre-toddler room next week.  She's been with the same teachers since she was four months old.  Sigh.

4.  Despite the pain in my heart of hearing my baby will no longer be in the baby room, I was quite content packing away the bottles this weekend.  And whole milk is way cheaper than formula.

5.  Somebody else loves the kitchen as much as her sister!
6.  Wallis was in DC last week, hence no blogging last week.  He'll be in Colorado for a week next month.  Still trying to decide if I or all of us should join him.

7.  Wallis was told his next job will most likely be in Palmdale (yuck), Bethpage, NY (had to look that one up), or San Diego (keeping my fingers crossed).  We'll see...

8.  I never sent out Christmas thank you cards.  Please forgive me.  The Laughreys are all very thankful.  Next year I'll do better.  (If I write it, it will happen right?)

9. My friend Cathy took some pictures at Lorelei's party.  This is one of my favorites.   My heart melts when I see it.
10.  My aunt Robie also took pictures and even got a video of Lorelei eating her cake. Thank you- thank you!  I would post it here, but I'm too tired to figure out how to do it (my brain starts to malfunction around 10pm).  So here's a darling photo instead!  Wish I knew what she was thinking.






4 comments:

Megan said...

Yes join Wallis in Colorado! Please, all of you! We are going to be around. We would love to see you (even if you don't bring the girls)! Why does Wallis have to transplant jobs?

J.J. Killins said...

what? the laughreys will leave redondo?

Cathy Bolander said...

OH Please don't move away. First the Stahrs & Killins. The the Vuosos deserted me & now you. Oh what will I do & who will my boys play with? Now you see why I have to keep having children so they don't need play dates.

Sara said...

Come join us down here. We love it!!!