Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hope your day was filled with a little peace, 
love and kisses
And the out-takes:

Me:  Honey, can you take Lorelei's paci out of her mouth for the picture
Kelsea:  I got it Mom
With Lorelei now walking, getting a photo of the two of them has reached a new level of difficulty (in case you couldn't see that from the photo)
Not knowing if there was even a halfway decent photo, thought I'd better take one of each of them, just in case...

At least one of the two stands still and smiles! :-)

3 comments:

Megan said...

I love L's tongue hanging out. I also love the matching shirts.

Cathy Bolander said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Cute photos & I had no chance of getting my 3 together. Good thing you had tanks for today since it's unusually warm.

J.J. said...

what cute st patty's day kiddos:)