Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1.  I am going to have a nephew this Spring!  I am not the only one excited!  When we asked Kelsea if she wanted a boy or a girl cousin, she quickly replied "a boy, I already have a girl one." (referring to Lorelei)

2. Speaking of funny things kids say, Kelsea told me when she gets bigger her boobs are going to grow like bubbles.  LOL!

3. Kelsea swallowed a penny on Sunday.  We now have to make sure it leaves her body.  Yep, that's Wallis' job.

4. Lorelei had her 9 month well check today.  19 pounds, 11 ounces (75th) & 28 1/4 inches (75th).  Big girl!  We are also happy to report that her head size has bumped up from 5th percentile to 15th!  :-)

5.  No H1N1 vaccine available yet (they only enough for high risk kids).  At least it made the decision on whether or not to get that vaccine for Lorelei easy!

6. We are heading to GG's house for Thanksgiving.  Wallis is excited about playing two rounds of golf.  I'm just hoping to get through the rest of my November magazines.  Lofty goal, I know.

7. I'm actually still in awe that it's Thanksgiving already.  I am pretty sure I say that every year. 

8. I am just about done with my Christmas shopping.  What are you hoping Santa brings?

9. Debating taking Kelsea to see Fantastic Mr. Fox.  I adored Roald Dauls books as a kid, but they seem to think the appropriate age for this move is 7.  Anyone seen it or have an opinion?

10. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving with their families. I am thankful for the many blessings in my life, especially my incredible friends and family!  






3 comments:

Megan said...

Where does Kelsea get this stuff? That is just too funny. I'm guessing she wants a brother next? And I (and Jeremiah says so too) do not envy Wally for the next few days. Good luck! haa

Cathy Bolander said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving. And please remind Lorelei to keep her weight in check. We can't have her getting bigger than her future hubby. LOL!

J.J. Killins said...

kelsea is hilarious. let me know about mr fox - we're halfway thru the book!