Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Portrait Session

On Saturday, the girls had their portrait session that I "won" in a drawing at Little Moon (children's clothing boutique in the Village).  I use "won" very loosely since we all know nothing is ever free (except the actual session and one 8x10).   I must say that I am very grateful for our usual Laughrey family photographer, or the Laughrey's would be broke (or have a lot less pictures).

The photographer was very patient, which was great since Kelsea really wasn't interested in posing for photographs, and Lorelei was a bit tired and hungry.  Luckily we still got a few cute ones.  If you're interested, click on this link, and enter the site:

http://www.zoomtheory.com/

Click on Client Login, password is Laughrey2009


2 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

Cute! #18, 31 & 45 are my favorites. I just can't believe you got them both to sit still. I don't think there is a photographer besides my sister who is patient enough to deal with taking a photo of us together. And where are the parents :-)

J.J. said...

i think 36 was my fave? man i can't remember now! don't worry cathy, i got lots with the parents:)