Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

Thank you Grandpa Mike

1. for taking me to the beach (twice), and letting me run around in my underwear, chasing waves and digging in the sand.

2. for taking me to the aquarium, even though the drive there and back was longer than the actual time looking at the fishes.

3. for watching me dance and sing to my music, and understanding when I didn't want you to participate.

4. for taking me to Veterans Park and pushing me on the swing.

5. for helping me color the bumble bee and bury him in the dirt so that he could rest in peace beautifully.

6. for my new Tinkerbell back-pack, bracelets and ponytail holders, and for my baby sisters pink blanket, Dr. Seuss book, and toy rings.

7. for helping Daddy epoxy the garage so it's shiny and new.

8. for taking me to get ice cream (twice).

9. for the yummy Chinese takeout so Daddy didn't have to cook one night.

10. for being a wonderful Grandpa who enjoys spending time with me as much as I love spending time with you! Come back and visit us soon. We love and miss you!

2 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

Grandpa Mike sounds very sweet. And wow! Kelsea looks a lot like Wallis. Same eye shape & everything.

Megan said...

Love this 10. You gotta love grandparents!