Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. Somehow I took 201 pictures starting at 1:01 Friday morning, so I have a feeling it won't be until this weekend before I post any Birthday pictures.

2. What a great inaugural speech this morning! Sure is nice to listen to Obama speak versus what we've had the past 8 years. I'm sure SNL & Comedy Central writers are wondering where they are going to get most of their material these next few years.

3. Now that I'm considered full term, this weekend is packed with getting ready for baby. Here's a snippet:
- Carpets professionally cleaned (Fri)
- Car professionally detailed (Sat)
- Sibling prep class for Kelsea (Sat)
- Put car seat in car (after car is all clean)
- Find pacifiers and any other baby essential items that have been packed away in boxes (Sun)
- Try and remember what are those "baby essential items" (Sun)

4. I do have a couple things done. The bag is packed (sort of) and "our birth binder" is updated (well almost). Hmmm, at least the birth plan is done and printed-just have to remember to give it to my doctor.

5. I don't know how my friends blog and watch TV at the same time. I just can't do it. I watched the entire episode of 60 minutes and have no idea what I just watched. And I only have five of my "ten" done.

6. Kelsea picked this out for her baby sister. She was so excited about it. I'm in awe of how much she loves her baby sister already.

7. Kelsea and Grandma attempted ice skating on Monday with Kelsea's school. Neither of them made it past the entrance onto the rink. Kelsea has been repeating to us over and over again "Mommy/Daddy I don't want to skate, it's too slippery".

8. Wallis took Kelsea to a swim meet in Long Beach on Sunday morning and she has now decided she wants to be a swimmer. So I've been getting a lot of, "Mommy I want to do swimming and ballet" these past couple of days. I'm certain the desire for ballet is purely for the outfit, but we'll give it a try.

9. Lost premiers TOMORROW--woohoo!

10. Gosh I hope Lorelei arrives late. I need more time! Kelsea does too, because she is not in the least bit interested in sleeping anywhere except "her baby sister's" crib. She did tell me that her baby sister is going to share it with her, so they must have worked out some sort of an agreement.

4 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

I would give you kudos if you could get the two to share a crib. I wonder if I could get Johnnie & Joey to do it so I can put the baby in the nursery. And it's easy to blog & watch tv. Just watch tv & don't look down typing : )

Megan said...

Good luck with the sharing the crib thing. I love that it was too slippery to skate. I have already set up the dvr to record Lost-all the episodes. Can't wait for that to start. It sounds like you are at least as ready as we were with Jamie. Not sure if we really were and probably really weren't but were hopeful anyway! It was way worse with Jacob. Are you feeling good?

J.J. said...

ok first up - baby essentials...make sure you have a miracle blanket without a hole in it, LOL!

but seriously, i have 2 soothies pacifiers that we never used...do you want them?

and push that lovey:) alla actually asked for her own lovey today.

Shelly said...

I cannot believe you are full term! WOW. I will keep checking the blog for baby news. By the way, I am a LOST junkie too. I love the show!!