Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ten on Tuesday - Baby Shower Edition

1. We went with the Safari/Jungle theme to match Baby Opfer's cute bedding. Which made these a perfect favor for all our young (and the young at heart) guests. The cake design was based off the plates and napkins we got online. We even made a safari diaper cake topped with a monkey and a giraffe. Really wish I had taken a picture of it--duh?! Hopefully someone did...

2. Three generations of such lovely women!
3. Alissa and her dear friend from LMU, Nichole.4. And Nichole's two sons
Ryan ( I think he just sank a-hole-in-one)
and Sean
and one more of Sean, cuz he's just too darn cute! Ryan giving a few golf pointers to Kelsea
5. This is the grin I get when I ask Kelsea to smile...
6. And this darling model, is Ava.
7. Logan needing a helping finger. And yes I ended up taking more pictures of the kids and not the adults...with such cute little ones running around how could you not? 8. And Kelsea enjoying a ride with Olivia and Barrett. Thanks Bryan for entertaining the girls...who knew you would get a such a workout at your Baby Shower?

9. And who knew that her own Dad would be the winner of the string around the belly game?
10. If we look a little tired (we are). This was taken after most the guests had left.
My Mom and I had such a great time throwing this for you & Bryan! What a wonderful mother you are going to be! We love you very much and are looking forward to meeting the little guy...just two more months!

3 comments:

Megan said...

When did Kelsea start looking like Wallis? It must be the "I'm up to something" grin! Looks like a lovely baby shower. And I love your new hair cut. Looks great!

J.J. said...

love your new hair! you look great! the shower looked perfect...you DO throw a nice shower, if i do say so myself:)

Cathy Bolander said...

It looks like your day went off without a hitch. So fun.