Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. I'm back in blogland. I think I was just as excited to see the Olympics end as I was for them to start! I definitely over did it this year. Next time I'm not watching any of the preliminary heats, nor any of the team events until the medal round. Way too many late nights trying to watch as much of it "live" before someone at work or someone on the radio told me who won!

2. We're going to Disneyland! Kelsea is officially in underwear only (except naps and bedtime). Hallelujah, I will only have one kid in diapers!

3. Wallis raced in the Santa Barbara Triathlon this past weekend. We had a lovely time with Aunt Julie and Uncle Bruce. Wasn't quite the same with Pete absent. He even called us from Iraq to see how the race went!

4. My Mom and I are throwing a baby shower on Labor Day (how fitting right?). There will be 36 adults, 6 toddlers, and 3-4 babies at our house. And no, I'm not sure how we will fit everyone, and yes I'm crazy. Please pray for my sanity.

5. This is Kelsea's last week at the CDC. She starts preschool at Little Aviators next week. Sad to be leaving all the wonderful caregivers at the base, but excited about how much she's going to love her new school.

6. Ordered some cool labels for Kelsea's clothes and "stuff" she has to bring to school.

7. I can't believe my first trimester is over and two weeks from tomorrow we might know if we're having a boy or a girl! Maurice (our building's psychic) thinks girl...She also told Cathy that her third child will be another boy, but her fourth (gulp) will be a girl. (-:

8. Excited about Fall! USC football, new season of shows, and friends coming to visit in October!

9. But I'm most excited about our trip to Maui next month. Even better, our almost free trip to Maui. Wallis's work is paying for him to go to the AMOS Conference, and we get to stay here for free! Checkout all those pools--it's like a mini waterpark. And that's not all, my parents are coming with us! Woo-hoo!

10. Come back later this week to see pictures from the weekend. This Mama is too tired to edit photos, and is going night-night!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I'm so glad you are back. We can't wait until October either. Have fun with the baby shower!

Sara said...

Okay, first, have a great time in Maui. We can't wait to get there, but bummed we'll be missing dear friends. Next, Maurice told me Jake was a girl, so don't get too excited. And lastly, I can't believe our kids are starting pre-school. Where has time gone?

Cathy Bolander said...

Maurice was right about both my boys so we'll see. And let's hope baby #3 doesn't come for me for awhile. And so not fair that everyone gets to go to Hawaii. I want to go.

J.J. said...

so glad you're back!!!! what a fun trip you'll have there!!!