Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Promotion!

Well, I have another thing to be grateful for. My promotion to GG-14 became official on Monday--woohoo! Since most of my family really has no idea what the heck "GG-14" means, its basically equivalent to a Lieutenant Colonel in the Air Force. Man I'm getting old....but I certainly won't turn down the pay raise. Looks like we're going to be able to afford this mortgage after all (at least for another year)! (-:

A special thanks to Michele and Tom who made it happen, I'm extremely grateful and very appreciative! I 'm so blessed to love what I do and the people I work with.

Party details later....

4 comments:

Megan said...

GG-14! Congratulations! We are so proud of you. Good Job, friend.

Cathy Bolander said...

Congrats! Good for you! I'm glad to know people in high places. Looking forward to the party!

J.J. said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you!

Shelly said...

Wow! Congrats!