Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Wallis thinks that I should make Yo Gabba Gabba outfits for the concert this fall. I think he has forgotten who he married. Sew? Really? I tried to explain that my love for Project Runway has nothing to do with my abilities to make clothes.

2. My neighbor gave my Flex it's first boo-boo (he backed into my parked car). If only a band-aid would fix it. $1200 and 2 1/2 days later it will be all better.

3. This led me to thinking that the next time I buy a new car, Kelsea will most likely be starting high school and Lorelei middle school. Kind of a frightening thought.

4. In less than 24 hours the kids will be at Grandma and Grandpa's, and in less than 48 hours I will be laying at Wrightsville Beach reading a book, a real book!

5. The thought of leaving L.A. at 1:00 am doesn't even make me flinch, because we won't be traveling with car seats, pack n' plays or diaper bags.

6. And in case you are wondering why we are spending 4 days in North Carolina (sans kids), our friend Brian is getting married. Here he is with Lorelei last August! Oh, where did those thighs go?

7. Has anyone else started Christmas shopping?

8. Since some of you have asked where's the picture of me holding my nephew.... (not such a great picture of me, but look how cute Ben is)!
9. Blissfully three
10. And although I took a couple darling photos of Ben on Saturday, I have to find out from his parents if any of them will be used in their announcement before posting. So I'll leave you with his tiny little feet instead.

6 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

So excited for you (& jealous) about the alone time reading a book. Ben looks in love with his Auntie already & what a cute family photo of Stevie, Jenni & Ben.

Jennifer said...

"laying at Wrightsville Beach reading a book, a real book!" Like Cathy, I am jealous about this--really jealous. ;-)

Congrats to Jenny & Steve on beautiful Ben! They look great as a family of three.

Jennifer said...

p.s. And congrats to Auntie Katie and Uncle Wallis too.

Megan said...

Jeremiah and I thought the same when he bought his civic a couple of years ago (that it would most likely become Mazie's first car-YIKES!) Yo Gabba Gabba hurts my head! The kids love the show and the songs stick in my head. Jacob even walks around saying, "Break it down!" Have so much fun at the wedding without the kiddos.

Sara Vuoso said...

What great pics Katie! Have a wonderful trip!

J.J. Killins said...

omg what book are you taking!?!?!!? look at that little one, wow.

um please don't rub it in our faces that you've already started xmas shopping. you're a saint!