Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ten On Tuesday

So it is Birthday week in the Laughrey household, and to honor our little girl's (I have already been reminded that she is not a baby) forthcoming celebration here are 10 of my favorite photos that our fabulous photographer friend took this past September.  I had not posted them previously since I wanted the photo books I made for Christmas presents to be pictures my family had not yet seen.  Somehow J.J. has magically captured Kelsea's spirit in these photos.  
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. Even a few with me that I adore...mainly because they are so us
7.
8.
9.  And she sure loves her little sister.  
10. Fiercely. And with no concern for reciprocation. I love that about her. 

3 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

4 & 6 are my faves. Very sweet. And great job jj.

Megan said...

Very nice photos but I think it is due to the awesome fence in the background. Just kidding. They are very Kelsea and are adorable. I can't believe she is no longer a "baby".

J.J. Killins said...

happy birthday eve, kelsea!