Saturday, January 23, 2010

Birthday Wrap Up

Kelsea, the moment she turned four:
Same picture one year ago (still in her crib).
On Sunday we had my family over for dinner, cake, and presents. Here's a few of Kelsea opening her presents:
New rain gear from Grandma & Grandpa (such good timing!)
Hello Kitty back pack from Aunt Jennie and Uncle Stevie
Jewelry box from her sister
After dinner we had some cake, well sort of.  It was confettii cake inside the cone, with strawberry ice cream, whip cream and a strawberry on top. 
Enjoying the dessert
The following day was a holiday for me and the girls.  While Lorelei was napping, I was able to get a few pictures outside before the beginning of a week long down pour.   

3 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

Such cute photos. I especially like the rain gear photos.

Megan said...

I love her poses. It looks like a fabulous birthday, Miss Kelsea!

J.J. said...

What fabulous cone cakes! Happy birthday again!