Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1.  I can't believe the middle of July was my last ToT post!  It's good to be back!

2.  Kelsea and Aunt Jennie splashing in the pool last month.  We need to somehow squeeze swim lessons into our week.
3.  Pictures taken by Wallis of Kelsea playing with the hose and Lorelei in the exersaucer while Mommy was doing something really important inside.   Yah, I have no idea where I was or what I was doing, but I'm sure it was something very important!

4.  Our friend Brian came and visited us a couple weekends ago.  We are glad that he is back in Vegas so we can see more of him!
5.  Since Brian was sleeping in Kelsea's room, we put Kelsea on a cot in Lorelei's room.  When I went to check on the girls before bed, this is what I found.
Mommy, I just wanted to snuggle with Lorelei.  
 Gosh she loves that darn crib.  Say the word and she would gladly take it back.
6. The weekend after Brian's visit I had the girls to myself while Wallis and his friend Pete Norton went to Santa Barbara for the triathlon.  I was so excited to hand over the girls Sunday evening, until Wallis came home with the stomach flu.  Sigh.

7.  Thankfully Steve and Jennie joined us at El Retiro park for a few hours that Saturday.  I thought for sure, after My Gym and over two hours at the park, I would have some quiet time while Kelsea napped. Think again Mom.  Here's a picture (taken with iPhone) of Lorelei watching her big sister play.
8.  We went to the Natural History Museum with Kelsea's school on Sunday.  Here's a picture of Kelsea with her school friend Juliann at the Butterfly Pavilion exhibit (taken with iPhone).  The two of them are inseparable.
9.  Looking forward to seeing some old friends at my 10 year Academy Reunion at the end of this month.  Hard to believe it's been ten years.    

10.  Hard to believe August is over.  Where did the summer go?


3 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

Glad to see you're back. I love how happy Lorelei still looks in her exersaucer & I REALLY can't get over how grown up Kelsea looks. And BTW I swear I just got on to check out blogs & yours was up. I actually haven't touched my computer all night. I must have been drawn to your post ;-0

Megan said...

I hate when Jeremiah goes away and then is too sick to take care of the kids when he gets back. I can't wait to see you and squeeze those adorable girls! I'm not sure where summer has gone either.

Jennifer said...

I love the picture of both the girls in the crib--too cute!