Friday, June 19, 2009

4 Months

At your four month photo shoot you found yourself a new friend to play with,
to hug
to suck on
to pull on
to grab a hold of
and to snuggle with. I think this is going to be a lasting friendship.
It is hard to believe that you are 1/3 of the way through your first year in this world. You are such a sweet joyful baby! You absolutely love bath time and splash and kick the water the entire time. You still like sucking on your fist, but the pacifier soothes you best when you are tired. You are hardly ever fussy and it is rare to hear you cry. You love sucking on blankets, especially your lovey. You are still sleeping in our room, and it will be sad day for Mommy when we move you to your bedroom. You weigh 14 pounds, 2 ounces and are 24 1/2 inches long, which puts you right at 50th percentile. Happy 4 month birthday little one, we just love you so!

4 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

Very cute! I think she really is starting to look like a little person, her own little self, not Kelsea. I think I could lay a stuffed animal on Jimmy & he would just let it lay there. I'll have to check.

Megan said...

I love that she is in love with that stuffed animal. She seems so happy with it. She is so beautiful!

J.J. Killins said...

i don't know cathy, i still say she's SO kelsea. it will be so neat to see how their personalities are different/similar! love their room:)

Jennifer said...

So much like Kelsea, but I agree that she is her own little person (even when I accidentally call her Kelsea--sorry Lorelei!)