Friday, April 10, 2009

Who Can I Marry?

After reading books, and enjoying some snuggle time with Kelsea we had the following conversation about marriage. Kelsea's questions/responses are in italics.

Mommy I want you to sleep here with me.

I can't honey this is your room. My room is upstairs with Daddy.

Why can't you sleep here with me?

Because Daddy is my husband and we sleep in the same room.

When can I have a husband?

When you get married.

Who can I marry?

Whoever you want to sweetie. Whoever you love and want to spend the rest of your life with. You could marry Nate, Adam, Jake, Joey, Jimmy, Landon. (Never to early to plant the seed of her marrying one of my friends kids, right?).

How about Anabelle or Alla?

Hmmm...giggling, sure Kels you can marry whoever you would like.

I want to marry Alla.

Okay Kels someday you can marry Alla.

And that seemed to satisfy her enough to want to go to sleep without Mommy. So watch out Killins family, Kelsea has an eye on your daughter. LOL!

6 comments:

Megan said...

I actually laughed out loud when I read this. Oh my, that is just too funny!

Sara said...

Oh how I love your daughter..a constant form of entertainment. glad she was fired up about the party. Hope she had a great time.

Cathy Bolander said...

How cute... in that particular pic Alla doesn't look like she's going to marry Kels... sorry. She's going to have to settle for a bolander boy :-)

J.J. Killins said...

ok getting on a plane right now. (but alla says she's only going to marry me)

Wallis Laughrey said...

I am totally cool with Kelsea marrying Alla!

Jennifer said...

That is too funny!