Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. I was devastated to find out that my radio station was going off the air and would only be played on the internet. But today I found directions on how to stream internet on an iPhone so that I can listen to it in the car again! Now I've just got to go get the iPhone...

2. Also was bummed to find out last week that Babystyle is closing (along with it's parent company Right Start). Darn economy...can't those Manhattan Beach moms keep this store going?!

3. 39 weeks pregnant (and counting). We have a baby pool going on at work. Earliest date someone guessed is the 8th and the latest is the 21st (gosh I hope not). The weight ranges from 5 1/2 lbs to over 8 lbs. Any other guesses out there?

4. We're going to hear Greg Laswell at Saint Rocke (formally The Pitcher House) on Sunday. I might be a little crazy going to a night club on my due date, but I figured why not introduce Lorelei to some good music before she's welcomed into this world. Besides hard to beat $10 tickets, and a venue less than 2 miles from the house!

5. I have so many thank you cards to write this weekend, that my hand is getting tired just thinking about it.

6. Kelsea is very excited about this new show.

7. Just found out today Wallis is traveling for an entire week to Colorado the middle of March. I'm really not looking forward to being on my own with a 3 year old and a 1 month old.

8. And no I have not forgotten about posting pictures from Kelsea's birthday weekend. Since I've failed to come through on my promise here's a couple until I get to posting the rest...

9. Kelsea and Mommy at the aquarium. And yes it was tank top weather in January!
10. I'm sure Wallis is wondering how three years later this:
Turned into this:

5 comments:

Megan said...

And still wearing pink! The girls think Olivia is awesome. We have some great books about Olivia around here. I am so sorry to hear Babystyle is going out. That is one nice store. I remember Mazie's third birthday being 90 degrees and JJ coming to the party in a tank maternity shirt. It must be something about 3!

S.Brigman said...

K&E LOVE Olivia too!

ahhhh, Babystyle closing! Truly, I can't believe their aren't enough MB mom's keeping that place open?!

J.J. said...

we are LOVING olivia, too! oh man babystyle! sucks. did you know wondertime's going under, too. sigh. that hand on the face kelsea's giving you - that's such a thing alla would do in a pic with her. can't wait to get a first outside pic of spring like that:)

megan - i remember that day:)

Charissa said...

I was just wondering yesterday if you had your baby girl yet. We will be thinking about you guys! Wish we could be there to visit.

Cathy Bolander said...

I love those photos & wow they grow fast.