Thursday, February 12, 2009

Still Waiting

No baby Lorelei yet. My doctor says there's progress from last week, but not enough for her to think she's coming in the next day or two. And of course she wants me to pick a date to come in for an induction next week, because doctors are all about getting things scheduled. Of course 3-4 days from now this may sound like a great idea but I'm still holding out for going into labor naturally.

We are going to enjoy this long (wet) weekend with just the three of us, and maybe Lorelei will see all the fun she's missing and make an appearance before the end of it.

But for now I'm going to cherish these last few days of having her all to myself...

4 comments:

Megan said...

Plan to do something away from the house that takes the whole day and a little effort to get out and do and she will appear! We are thinking of you. Enjoy your weekend!

J.J. said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO thinking of you. Last bit of advice: enjoy the hospital (PEACE).

Cathy Bolander said...

Even though I'm ready & anxious to meet her, I'm glad you get your weekend to yourself to spend with kelsea that you were hoping for.

Unknown said...

Don't wait too long like I did (2 weeks). Daniella was 10lbs 8oz at birth. Can't wait to see your beautiful daughter.