Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. I'm 36 weeks pregnant. How did that happen so quickly?

2. Kelsea turns 3 in 3 days! How did that happen so quickly? But more about that later this week.

3. Go see Slumdog Millionaire. You will not be disappointed.

4. I FINALLY found an eco-friendly dishwashing detergent that actually works. I've tried them all (trust me), and this one leaves our dishes sparkling clean. Woohoo!

5. Kelsea went to the dentist on Friday, and got her teeth cleaned, polished and treated with fluoride. I'm still in shock that the dentist was able to do all that?

6. I had to choose between 90210, Scrubs, and American Idol. 90210 lost. I feel like I'm a letting down my Alma Mater, but I'm sure there's enough tweens watching the show to keep it going, oh ya and my friends Cathy & J.J.

7. Speaking of J.J. it's her BIRTHDAY today! Happy Birthday my friend, hope you had a wonderful day!

8. So after hearing from several people what a great show Dirty, Sexy, Money was we DVR'd the series and watched it during the Holiday TV break. Totally got hooked on the show, and found out this week (after watching the last episode) that it's being canceled. The same thing happened to us with Arrested Development. Ugh!

9. Somebody from Stone Mountain, GA decided to get Wendy's, gasoline and some items at Walgreens on the Laughreys. Thankfully our bank will reimburse us for the charges, but how in the heck does somebody in Georgia end up with our account information?

10. This is where the video of Kelsea on Christmas morning was suppose to be posted. Left it uploading all night, and no luck. Will try again later. Off to work, which is really too bad since it's suppose to be 78 at the beach again...



6 comments:

S.Brigman said...

had the same problem with our Christmas video. I don't know, but I'm guessing you can only do short (really short) clips???

Megan said...

Mazie won't even go to the dentist for all of that. I can barely get her to sit in the chair. Good Job Kelsea! 36 weeks already? Start counting down. I like the shaklee powder for the dishwasher. It's the only thing that has worked so far for us. I will have to check the price difference between the two. I am not a fan of powder but it is working.

J.J. Killins said...

One of these days it will be 78 at the beach on my birthday and I will be THERE! Ha! 36 weeks? How is that possible. I'm glad you did the dishwasher search so I didn't have to do that one...I feel like I researched a bunch of stuff last year and I was too tired to move onto that one (I think we had this conversation, no?)...so thanks my friend. Will look for that one when my TJs stuff runs out!

Cathy Bolander said...

I will have to try that detergent too. We are using Method pouches right now that work pretty well. Only 4 maybe a little more weeks to go. I can't believe how fast it's gone & I can't get over the fact that Kelsea is turning 3.

Ang said...

Somebody from Stone Mountain??? That's crazy. You know Tim grew up there. I'm sure he rode his bmx to that walgreens once upon a time...
Hope you guys are well! I love Kelsea's bed/room.

Sara said...

I love Dirty Sexy Money. So bummed it is being canceled. And yeah Kelsea!!!! Adam still hasn't even sat in the chair.