Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

Most thankful for:

1. the wonderfully yummy Thanksgiving dinner cooked by Aunt Robie & Uncle Doug.

2. this amazing stain remover that took all the wine out of Kelsea's dress and my sweater. And no it was not my glass of wine (sadly).

3. having time to watch two movies (at home). Charlie Wilson's War & Rendition. I guess we were in the mood for politics and watching how we have a tendency to screw things up.

4. finishing my Christmas Shopping.

5. wrapping all the Christmas Gifts (to include boxing up the gifts that need to be shipped).

6. Kelsea sleeping in her big girl bed last night (all night). Conversation went like this:
Mommy I want to sleep here tonight.
Why don't we wait until this weekend to sleep in your new room.
No Mommy I want to sleep hear now.
How come sweetie?
Because I want to save my crib for my baby sister.
Ok, you can sleep hear tonight if you promise to stay in bed.
I will
And to our delight she did!

7. 14 weeks of feeling Lorelei tumbling around in my belly, and only 10 (ish) more weeks until I get to see those arms and legs that wake me each morning.

8. my daughters love
9. their sisterly love...and they haven't even met yet
10. their love


5 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

What a sweet post! Love the photos with you & Kelsea.

Megan said...

Oh this 10 makes me miss you guys. So great. I love all the pictures and the new "family" on on the side bar. You look wonderful!

Shelly said...

So sweet!! I love your baby girl name and the love Kelsea has for her already. Can't believe you only have 10 weeks to go!

J.J. said...

u look great! i had a shirt like that i loved!

Sara said...

Okay slacker ready for some new pics. You act like your busy :-).