Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

So I really had no plans this week to do the usual Tuesday Ten. I'm tired and Wallis gets back from DC late tonight. I really just wanted to lay on the couch and watch Oprah.

Especially since I had one of those no bath, no books, Kelsea went straight to bed night...

Or maybe it's the stress of hitting week 28 and not feeling prepared to begin the final third of this pregnancy...

But when I got J.J's CD of pictures today I had to take a peek. And of course they were wonderful so I thought I should at least show off what pretty pictures she takes. So here's a few of our growing family

1.

2.3.
4.5.6.7. And one that will be framed in Kelsea's new big girl room
8. Along with this one9. And, well probably this one too
10. And I might have to frame this one for our room
Thanks J.J. for taking, editing and mailing these. I know how much time and effort it takes. I think I owe you a few more mascara's...

4 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

Thanks for sharing. I love seeing photos especially cute ones of growing bellies & girlfriends.

Megan said...

I love the picture of Kelsea pulling up your shirt and pulling down your pants! That's cute. They all look great.

J.J. said...

awwww you're welcome and your hospitality (and the mascara) were all the 'payment' i need. i'm SURE your belly's bigger now so again, if you feel like you need to fly me out there for another weekend shoot, i'm all for it.

Jennifer said...

If J.J. comes out for another weekend shoot, I want to meet her and her camera!!!!! What fabulous pictures.