Sunday, November 2, 2008

Oh, the many faces of Tinkerbell

Shy
Happy Silly Excited! Look Mommy-I can fly!
I'm a little worried about the prospect of actually flying ...
What if I lose my shoes while I'm up in the air, Mommy? I think I need to leave my wings at home. I don't want my shoes to come off.
Silly Tink, without fairy dust the Wings won't work, so you can wear them. I promise sweetie, I won't let you leave the ground.
An impatience flower for an impatient fairy...
I'm ready to go get some candy! Can we go now?Notice something missing in this last picture? I guess she had it stuck in her mind that those wings would carry her up in the air and her shoes would fall off her feet. And we just couldn't have that happen now could we!?

4 comments:

Megan said...

She makes a lovely Tinkerbell-with or without the wings!

J.J. said...

been dying to see these! awesome!

Shelly said...

Such a cute Tinker Bell! I love her face in #6...priceless!

Jennifer said...

What an adorable Tinkerbell! And a great, active imagination. :-)