Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. Did I ever mention that Wallis and I went to a concert a couple weeks ago? We saw Rogue Wave and Death Cab for Cutie at the Nokia Theater. Quite a lovely evening we had with our friends...almost made us feel like we were in our twenties and dating again!

2. And next month we're going to see Jack Johnson at UCLA thanks to Stevie and Jennie!

3. Kelsea didn't want chechup (ketchup) tonight with her scrampled eggs. I thought for sure something must be terribly wrong with her, but the thermometer said 97 degrees?

4. Well since I'm at #4 I'll just mention we had a wonderful 4th of July/Wallis Birthday/Grandpa Steve Birthday Celebration, but you'll have to wait later this week for pictures.

5. Speaking of pictures, here's one of Adam and Kelsea at Adam's 3rd Birthday (ref. Flashback Friday). Wish I could post more pics but I forgot my camera. You'll have to check out Vivo Vuoso for more birthday photos.
6. Here's a couple pictures from Kelsea's play date with Anabelle. Kelsea met Anabelle at her My Gym class, and just ADORES her (in case you couldn't tell from the pictures)! We had a nice lunch with her parents, Michelle and Craig while they played all throughout their house.
7. Michelle and Craig talked about a little boutique hotel in Laguna Beach that they stayed at for their 15 year Anniversary this year, so guess where we're going this weekend? Yep, 9 years of marriage calls for a little celebration. Two nights, and two days just the two of us....on our schedule, now that's a little piece of heaven.

8. I think Kelsea is just as excited about staying at Grandma and Grandpa's house as we are. All she kept talking about tonight is swimming, making cookies, and going to see the fishies with Grandma and Grandpa. Hopefully she still feels that way when she wakes up from her nap on Friday to find Grandma there (and Mommy and Daddy on the road to relaxation).

9. I started two new books this week thanks to my friend J.J. See bookshelf on the right. After talking to my chiropractor and doing a lot of reading online I knew that for our next baby I wanted to opt out of some of the vaccines and spread them out over time. I was shocked to see how many doses of vaccines Kelsea was given in her first 18 mos (22 to be exact).

10. Ever since Kelsea started seeing my chiropractor two months ago she has not been sick. And coming from a girl that always had a cough or runny nose, this has been well worth the time and money! Plus she just loves Dr. Grace!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Great 10! Have a wonderful time this weekend. Happy anniversary. We are heading to Mount Rushmore today with the kids. But my dad is coming soon so maybe we will get a night away.

J.J. said...

GREAT 10! um can we bring our kids to your parents and go to that hotel? that looks lovely...well deserved my friend, happy anniversary!