Monday, May 26, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. We spent our long weekend with my Mom's family in La Quinta celebrating my Grandmother's 85th Birthday!
Here's the whole gang before going out to Le St. Germain. Sorry babe, since I'm the one blogging at 11 at night I'm putting the one with me in it.
3. While the men played golf, the girls had a fantastic time at the children's museum. Kelsea got to paint a VW bug, make a pizza, go grocery shopping, sit on a real motorcycle, and go to the animal shelter and "adopt a pet." Hard to top that afternoon!

4. Painting the bug5. In line to check-out. This is often the stare I have on my face as I wait in line at the grocery store.
6. Kelsea making a pizza for Aunt Robie in exchange for a quarter, which Kelsea thought would be much more suitable as a topping for her pizza.
7. I earned my free Greenworks t-shirt yesterday. 12 classes in 30 days, with 4 days to spare, thank you very much! Funny thing is the smallest size that fit me was a large! What did they do, order kid sizes?

8. For those of you with kids, check out Garnet Hill's semi-annual sale. Chucks, skirts, and cargo pants for $9, t-shirts for $4, Morgan and Milo slip ons for $19...the list goes on, so check it out.

9. I love the way Kelsea says spliss-sploss (flip flops)...oh the sound of summer!

10. We are headed to Texas tomorrow to see Ava, Beau and Maren (and their respective parents) . It's suppose to be in the mid-90s-yikes!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Kelsea looks like she a pro at all the things she did at the children's museum. She can come and grocery shop for me anytime! Have a fun (and safe) trip.

J.J. said...

safe travels friends...and really you look amazing! love that top. you should stop here on your 'way back' from tx:)

Cathy Bolander said...

It sounds like you had so much fun. Enjoy Texas.