Sunday, April 13, 2008

Asleep on the Ottoman

So this is a first for me, two blog posts in one night! But how could I not share this photo? This is how Wallis found Kelsea at 10:40pm tonight when we went to go check on her. Really? Does that look comfortable? I can't even take a guess as to why/how she ended up there of all places? Strange thing is, I had just checked on her at 9pm and she was sound asleep in her bed!
And for those of you that don't know, we took the front part of the crib off on Monday, and she has been doing great about staying in her bed at night...until now that is...and don't worry she's now back in her bed (asleep).

3 comments:

Megan said...

Yeah! I big girl bed. Jamie did the same thing. She would end up snuggled in her blanket on the floor all the time. It's funny finding them like that though.

Cathy Bolander said...

That's freakin' hilarious! I love that her feet aren't touching the floor.

Shelly said...

Aw. That is so precious. A great pic for her baby book!