Saturday, January 5, 2008

Outtakes from the Christmas Card Photo Shoot

Our amazing friend and talented photographer, J.J. came for a week long visit in November. On the very first day she arrived to our home (5 mos pregnant btw), she took our family Christmas card photos. I love so many of them that I thought I'd share a few that didn't make the card this year...



We don't have very many pictures of the three of us, and it's so nice to have so many that you actually want to hang up on the wall! Thanks J.J. for taking such wonderful pictures, we are oh so grateful!

3 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

I especially like the 2nd to last one where you are all smiling, but no one is looking at the camera.

J.J. said...

i love the black and white one where you're lifting her up! that makes me happy! glad to have done it for you friends:) you're SUPER easy to photograph:)

Shelly said...

Great pictures!!! That first one is amazing...such reflection going on!