Sunday, December 16, 2007

Oh Dear, Twenty-Three Months

Today you and Dada got to have some bonding time while Mama got a manicure/pedicure with her friends Cathy & Sara for our annual Christmas Ornament exchange. I actually made it home without chipping any nails! Thanks girls for such a nice afternoon, you really are the best! (And Wallis for babysitting!) (-:

So back to Kelsea...today you turned 23 mos old, and Mama still hasn't started planning your 2nd Birthday...but no worries Kels, it will be fantastic! I hear you practicing singing "Happy Birthday" in your crib so I know you are ready for your party!

It's hard to believe that I will no longer be addressing your age in months. You will just be "two". In a few weeks you'll be moving from the "pre-toddler" room to the "toddler" room, which I guess officially makes you a toddler...sigh...But, I guess change is good because you have only gotten more fun, and more sweet as each month passes.

In fact, you were a very helpful girl today. Besides helping Mama clean and water her plants, you helped Dada get groceries at TJs and make a yummy Mexican Lasagna for dinner! Thanks Kels for making these the most joyful 23 mos! We love you!

Watering Mama's potted plants, although I think your clothes got most of the water...
I think a little someone is sampling some of the food she is cooking...
Cheese!

Hi Alla, Hi Alla, Hi Alla. That's how I got Kelsea to stand still for one second, was by telling her that we were sending this picture to Alla, through the computer. That made her very excited....I wonder how many times I can use that tactic?

4 comments:

Cathy Bolander said...

Oh my! I love the one of her with DADA! So precious. And I want to see more of mama in the pics!

Happy 23 mos Kelsea!

Megan said...

I can't get over how big she's gotten. She looks so happy. Good job, Mom and Dad!

erin said...

Wow. I had no idea that she was almost two. Where have I been?! What a doll she is!

J.J. said...

oh that's so cute!!! happy 23 months! i think we need video of 'hi alla!' and i totally think i'm missing out on the ornament exchange.