Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Good fun at the Pumpkin Patch

On Saturday the family (and I mean the entire family) headed to the pumpkin patch in Long Beach for some family fun.

Kelsea was very excited to see that this place offered much more than pumpkins! Despite all the excitement I still managed to get her to take some pics with her sister before she ran off to the rides.
And we even got one of the entire family!
And of course a darling picture of the Love Family. I was amazed at how much Ben had grown since I last saw him and looking more and more like his beautiful Mama (but a handsome version of course)!
The petting zoo was a huge hit with Lorelei. Unfortunately I have not figured out how to take normal looking pictures inside a tent!
A boat ride, just what every pumpkin patch needs?
Twirling in circles (truly only fun for kids)
Peek-a-boo (never mind that's suppose to be an arm hole)
Lorelei and Dada
"What does Lorelei say?" Pointing to herself "lah-lie" (our way of trying to get her to smile for the camera).
Lorelei hanging out (momentarily) with Grandpa but at least long enough to get one picture!
Lorelei picking out a pumpkin or two
I think this one's just a little too heavy....
I think this one will make a great climbing pumpkin Mom!
Kelsea's highlight of the entire day--face painting
Such love those two have for eachother!
And after all that fun, we left the patch pumpkinless-LOL!

But we did end the evening with dinner at Mimi's (kids eat free in Oct-yea!) which also happened to be right across the street! I love how those things work out!


4 comments:

Megan said...

I love the second picture of Kels kissing her sister. So cute. I can't get over how much they look alike. And Lorelei looks so big in these pictures. Like grown up not so much baby anymore. Miss you guys!

Cathy Bolander said...

Glad to see your blog updated. Missed seeing the girls on the computer. HA! And I love the last photo.

J.J. Killins said...

love all those! i LOVED mimi's - their bread pudding is divine:)

Sara said...

So love the pigtails and the heavy picture. So funny!